It is a popular saying that UPSC is one of the toughest exams in the world. But, so was the trek to Mount Everest. All it matters is to get a ‘Guided-Hard Work’ to get over the top!
We at Dr. Sudhir’s Classes are a team of academicians and mentors with years of experience towards UPSC CSE preparation. The team knows the ‘ground reality’ of the journey and they will be your ‘Sherpa’ till you achieve your goals.
The current scenario of COVID-19 has affected your preparations too. Let’s make this difficulty into an opportunity. It is the time when we need to stay focused, keep studying and get the edge.
About the Director:
- Dr Sudhir Kumar is the faculty and mentor for Anthropology and General Studies at GS Score.
- He had trained hundreds of aspirants to qualify the UPSC examination.
- He has a unique combination of experience in Anthropology as an academician as well as with UPSC ( 5 times UPSC interview), which has proved to be very useful for the aspirants.
- He has a multi-faceted personality, with a wide ranging experience of various fields- from academics to medicine, social work to policing.
- He has a keen academic understanding, with a unique pedagogic approach. He had been guiding and mentoring the students for Civil services since 2014, while working with various Institutions. Dr. Sudhir had appeared 5 TIMES for the Civil Services INTERVIEW. A person of such a huge and commendable experience with this examination is rare to find.
- The caring, humane and professional approach in life is an outcome of his training as a Dental Surgeon.
- Dr. Sudhir had a distinguished service with CRPF, as Assistant Commandant for more than 4 years, which gave him immense exposure to understand various national and international issues.
- The JRF- Anthropology score, which is 99.7 percentile is testimony to his academic acumen. He is an excellent teacher for Anthropology Optional, Essay, GS Geography, environment, Science and Technology, Internal Security etc. Above all, Dr. Sudhir is a man of values, who possess a life-long learning attitude for continuous growth not only for himself, but for his students too.